Sunday, May 27, 2007

I've Moved!

If you know me in real life, the following will not be a big surprise.

I don't do well with change.

Remember when Ritz crackers came in the brown wax paper? Now they come in the brown plastic stuff. I am forced to comment on that change every time I see Ritz crackers. I think the ol' switcheroo happened years ago, and I'm still not over it.

Left to my own devises, I think I would still be driving the 1972 Green Super Beetle I drove in high school. I don't know where I would attach the 3rd child...hmm... This isn't to say that I don't love my current ride. I just don't like to make the change.

Now that I've typed that, maybe it's the decision part I don't like. Once my mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts.

So, weeks ago I set up a new blog home. I am just now planning to use it. I have even been avoiding entries because I wasn't ready to make the move! My new home has room for "family time" (pictures of my little ones that I don't want to share with the world- email me or comment and I'll get the password to you). I hope you will visit often.

Now that I've made the announcement and the work is done, I feel like embracing swimminginlaundry.wordpress.com!

1 comment:

in the greenhouse said...

I remember when Ritz crackers were just loose in the box they were much better then, none of that silly rolls of crackers stuff.